TeamSpeak Systems released a few days ago a new TeamSpeak 3 Client version and today a new TeamSpeak 3 server version.
The client is beta-36 and there are again two bugfixes they want to mention specifically:
a bug that would lead to your voice activation no longer activating when you had any manual push to talk key-binds added
a bug that was introduced with beta35: The setup wizards push to talk setup key was added incorrectly
The auto updater of the TS3 client will automatically update the client or it will have done that already in many cases. If not you can of course download
the new version manually and install it over your existing TS3 client installation.
The server is a new build of the beta-30 PRERELEASE so for example hosting companies and sites like this one can prepare (script compatibility, etc.) to upcomming changes. That means the current stable server version is still beta-29.
Server beta-30 PRERELEASE
Only changes since last beta30-PRERELEASE.
=== Server Release 3.0.0-beta30-pre ?? Oct 2010
! instance_properties respect now machine_id
+ new channel/server group get new default permissions
i_group_needed_member_add_power based on i_group_member_add_power
i_group_needed_member_remove_power based on i_group_member_remove_power
+ added permission i_group_sort_id commands notify notifyservergrouplist / notifychannelgrouplist output "sortid" field
+ added permission i_group_show_name_in_tree commands notify notifyservergrouplist / notifychannelgrouplist output "namemode" field
+ added new PluginTargetMode PluginCommandTarget_CURRENT_CHANNEL_SUBSCRIBED_CLIENTS
+ servergroupclientlist uses now internal id/uid/name cache which results in faster processing and lower database usage
- fixed channel client permissions where not removed on channel delete
- fixed possibility to host more slots than allowed
- fixed bug where a clone leaving server removed temp groups of still connected clones
- fixed client which where added to query groups wont be correctly removed on serverdelete/clientdelete
- fixed serverprocessstop works again under windows
- fixed client channel/server groups got not updated while changing default groups
=== Client Release 3.0.0-beta36 08 Nov 2010
+ Added Shift-Backspace keyboard shortcut to focus the channeltree for easier screenreader usage. Adjusted spoken accessible names in the mainwindow and further improved tab focus behaviour.
+ Activate, Deactivate and Toggle PTT hotkeys have been moved to category Microphone and renamed to "Local Mic Mute" which is now more meanigful
- Fixed whisper reply hotkey which was mixed up when assigned via whisper list dialog.
- Fixed missing window title of setup wizard on Linux
- Restored previous chat line input focus behaviour if selecting clients or channels in the tree or a chat tab using the mouse. If using keyboard navigation, the chat input is not focused to avoid interfering with accessibility support.
- Fixed possible crash when permission window was automatically closed onserver shutdown but dialogs or contextmenus were still open.
- Fixed a bug where VAD cannot be used when Toggle PTT was manually added
- Fixed "Toggle Speaker Mute" und "Toggle Microphone Mute" in setup wizard
- Fixed hotkeys configured in setup wizard not being set properly
- Fixed assertion when adding Hotkey-/Capture- or Playback Profile hotkey
- Adjusted input validator of permissions tree
- Channel commander action can now be added to toolbar
- Sort ID now considered for server groups order in permissions overview.
- Fixed iconpath when IconPack entry is missing in the config file.
- Overhauled volumecontrol plugin.
- Fixed chat logging when multiple servertabs are trying to log into the same logfile.
- When forcing to start a second client with "-nosingleinstance", the second instance will log chats to avoid having multiple clients write to the same file producing invalid HTML
Release thread at the official forums (Client | Server)