Frequently asked questions
and their answers
TeamSpeak 3 specific
- Error Code: 0
Error Code: 1024 invalid serverID
This error message says, that the TSViewer cant find your TS3 server on the TS3 server instance. An TS3 server instance does usually host hundreds virtual server. On a dedicated server/comp...
- Error Code: 1033 server is not running
Error Code: 2560 invalid groupID
The error message Invalid groupID comes when there is an user on the server with a Server Group or Channel Group that doesnt exist (because it was deleted for example). That means, the non-exi...
- Error Code: 2568 insufficient client permissions
Error Code: 3329|3331 Flood Ban
The TSViewer is sending 6 commands to the TeamSpeak server when querying it and is evaluating the response values. Out of this values he generates the TSViewer tree. The TS3 server has a flood...
- List of permissions
- What is "Unknown from 184.108.40.206"? Can i stop that?
- How can i show the TSViewer on my homepage?
- How can i adjust the width, height, margins and backgroundcolor?