Frequently asked questions
and their answers
TeamSpeak 3 specific
- Error Code: 0
- Error Code: 1024 invalid serverID
- Error Code: 1033 server is not running
Error Code: 2560 invalid groupID
The error message Invalid groupID comes when there is an user on the server with a Server Group or Channel Group that doesnt exist (because it was deleted for example). That means, the non-exi...
- Error Code: 2568 insufficient client permissions
Error Code: 3329|3331 Flood Ban
The TSViewer is sending 6 commands to the TeamSpeak server when querying it and is evaluating the response values. Out of this values he generates the TSViewer tree. The TS3 server has a flood...
- List of permissions
- What is "Unknown from 18.104.22.168"? Can i stop that?
- How can i show the TSViewer on my homepage?
- How can i adjust the width, height, margins and backgroundcolor?