TeamSpeak Systems released a new beta for the TeamSpeak 3 server, its beta31 and is a PRERELEASE.
This is a pre-release, meaning it has not passed the usual quality testing of a normal server release. We do NOT advise its use in production environments, please only use it to (a) preview and prepare for upcoming changes and (b) test and report flaws.
They have of course again fixed numerous bugs which you can see at the following full changelog.
Complete list of changes
=== Server Release 3.0.0-beta31-pre xx.xx.2011 xx 2011
! mysql users, please alter your table channel_properties and extend the "value varchar(255)" field to varchar(8192)
! channel permissions got their own needed/power permissions instead of using the group labeled ones
! i_group_auto_update_type values changed
! renamed i_client_modify_power > i_client_permission_modify_power
i_client_needed_modify_power > i_client_needed_permission_modify_power
i_client_max_clones > i_client_max_clones_uid
+ added permissions i_channel_delete_power, i_channel_needed_delete_power
+ added permission i_group_auto_update_max_value
+ added permissions i_client_needed_whisper_power and i_client_whisper_power that determine who can whisper to whom
+ Added total bytes transfered by filetransfer to serverinfo, hostinfo and server connectioninfo
+ improved permission add/delete performance
+ channelgroupaddperm, channelgroupdelperm, servergroupaddperm, servergroupdelperm added optional parameter "continueonerror"
- fixed bogus mysql create script for channel_properties
- default groups cant be permanent anymore
- removing double group assignements on server start
- fixed problem where multi-line client descriptions where stored in database
- fixed query gave out wrong error messages
- fixed permreset dont removed icon_ids assignments
- fixed double assigned permissions where deleted completly
- fixed channelmove not checking against i_channel_modify_power and i_channel_needed_modify_power
- fixed sql parameter errors while inserting defaults.sql